Your shopping cart is empty!
FOR USE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY
General Terms of Contracts for Distance Selling within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act between VS FASHION Ltd, registered in Sofia, VAT: 204250583 with headquarters and address of management in Sofia, Golden Street, below the Provider, on the one hand, and the person who has consented to the present "General Terms and Conditions", hereinafter referred to as USER, in connection with the ordering and purchase of the offered goods through the e-shop vsfashion.bg
Article 1. The Provider provides the Consumer with the opportunity to comply with the present Terms and Conditions and to purchase the goods offered in the electronic shop vsfashion.bg.
Art. The vendor posted on vsfashion.bg
- a description of the essential characteristics and image of each good, as indicated by the manufacturer;
- the sale price, including taxes, as well as a postage, courier or transport fare not included in the price of the goods related to their delivery;
- information on the methods of payment, delivery and performance of the contract;
- the right of the consumer and the conditions and manner of exercising his right to withdraw from the contract and the conditions under which the goods can be returned, with the exception of cases under the "Consumer Protection Act";
- the period for which the bid and the price remain valid;
- the minimum duration of the contract - in the case of contracts for the permanent or periodical supply of goods or services;
- any other information that the provider is obliged under Bulgarian law to provide promptly to the User prior to the purchase of the Goods by the User.
Art.3. To obtain the right to make valid orders for the purchase of goods offered in vsfashion.bg, the User must fill in the electronic registration form, which is located on the Internet address vsfashion.bg. When completing the electronic registration form, the user is required to provide the required and correct data. The user ensures that the data he provides during the registration process is true, complete and accurate. In the event that a User provides untrue data or no changes have been made to the term under the preceding paragraph, Supplier shall have the right to terminate the Agreement by suspending without notice the User's maintenance and access to his / her account. Before the statement is made, the User may freely correct the information he has entered in the registration form.
Article 4. By the act of registering, the User expresses "online" consent to these Terms and Conditions, which he / she considers to be bound by their terms. From the time the User is bound to the terms of these Terms and Conditions, it is possible for him / her to make valid orders to purchase the goods offered through http://vsfashion.net/.
Art.5. The user is given access to the purchase request form by entering the valid username and password in the corresponding places on the website and pressing the virtual LOGO button. Submission and execution of a request is done by following the following actions: determination and confirmation of the type and size of the goods by pressing the virtual button "Order", followed by determination of the quantity of the goods and the method of payment and confirmation of the order by pressing the "Finish order" virtual button. Within 48 hours, a store representative takes action to contact the User in order to specify the delivery time of the requested product. In the case of an incomplete, incorrect or incorrect address and / or telephone number at the filing of the application, the same shall be considered invalid and no obligation shall arise for the Provider for its execution. The request shall take effect between the parties from the moment of confirmation of the validity of the request by the contact person of the e-shop vendor vsfashion.bg and the User who submitted and made the specific request, preceded by the confirmation by the representative of the e-shop of the availability of the goods ordered for purchase.
Art.6. All prices are in BGN, including taxes. The stated prices of the individual goods are for the respective number and do not include the delivery costs. A consumer wishing to pay the price in foreign currency within the meaning of the Currency Law Act shall undertake an arrangement with a representative of the e-shop vsfashion.bg for the calculation of the exact amount of the price of the requested product in the respective foreign currency.
Art.7. The price under the previous article and the cost of delivery can be paid by cash on delivery and by bank transfer and the User is obliged to pay the purchase price of the goods purchased by him / her.
Art.8. The goods ordered for purchase are delivered in a suitable packaging according to their type and transport at the specified delivery address by the User in sufficient circumstance
Article 9. Goods are delivered to the delivery address of the User or of a third party representative of the User, who accepts and acknowledges the receipt thereof on behalf of the User. Upon delivery of the goods the User or the third person - representative of the User signs the accompanying documents serving as confirmation of the delivery of the goods. In the event that the User is not found within the delivery period at the address specified by him / her, or if there is no access and conditions for the delivery of the Goods within this period, the Supplier shall be relieved of its obligation to deliver the requested product. The user can confirm his willingness to receive the goods after the expiration of the delivery period in which he has not been found at the address, assuming all delivery costs. In this case, a new delivery time starts to run from the time of confirmation under the preceding sentence.
Art.10. The Provider undertakes:
- to transfer to the User the factual power of the purchased goods after the Supplier or his representative has received the purchase price of the particular commodity; - to deliver on time the goods ordered for purchase; - to exercise due diligence in the performance of its duties.
Art. The supplier is entitled:
- place electronic links to other websites and resources for the sale of goods and the provision of services by third parties, including electronic links pointing to other websites and profiles; - By accepting these terms and conditions, the user declares that he agrees that his or her data will be processed by the supplier.
Article 12. Supplier:
- takes care that the store's information is always true and up-to-date but does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information;
- is not responsible for not providing access to the store as well as for the non-processing or inappropriate handling of purchase requests in circumstances outside its control - cases of force majeure, incidental events, problems in the global Internet network;
- does not guarantee that access to the store will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and error-free as far as its ability, control and wills are concerned;
- insofar as it does not have the ability to modify, control or otherwise influence the quality and fitness for use of the goods claimed by the User, is not responsible for their compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements and their qualities;
- is not responsible for damages caused to the software, hardware or telecommunication facilities or for the loss of data derived from materials or resources searched, loaded or used in any way by it;
- is not responsible as long as there is no objective opportunity and obligation and does not control the Internet pages and resources made available through the electronic links provided in the store and on the profile;
- is not responsible for the unlawful nature of the content and materials on these websites and resources;
- is not responsible for damages and lost profits resulting from the use, access or unreliability of these materials and content;
- there is no obligation and objective ability to control the way the consumer uses the store.
Article 13. The user undertakes:
- provide a precise and valid phone, shipping address, and e-mail address for correspondence;
- to pay the price of the goods he has requested;
- to receive the goods;
- to take all care and to take the necessary measures that are reasonably practicable in order to protect his / her password;
- not to disclose his password to third parties and to notify the Provider immediately in the event of unauthorized access to his or her profile, as well as the probability of unauthorized access;
- in view of the specificity of Internet protocols and security of password protection, terminate the session in which he / she entered his / her profile by pressing the virtual button "Exit";
- not to file fictitious or invalid requests or other false information. - The user bears full responsibility for the protection of his / her password, as well as for all actions performed by him or by a third party through use; - to comply with the terms and conditions for making claims and requests for replacement of requested goods, terms and conditions published on the e-commerce website vsfashion.bg and declaring that it is considered bound by these terms and conditions
- to observe the Bulgarian legislation, the present General Terms and Conditions, the Internet ethics, the rules of morality and good manners;
- not to infringe any other non-pecuniary or non-pecuniary rights, including intellectual property rights;
- to notify the Provider immediately of any violation committed or discovered when using the store;
- not interfere with the proper operation of the system, including but not limited to not hindering the us- not to retrieve technically or technically information resources or parts of information resources belonging to the databases located in the shop and thus not to create its own database in electronic or other form;
- not to be represented by another person or representative of a legal person or group of persons who is not authorized to represent or otherwise mislead third persons as to their identity or belonging to a particular group of persons;
- not to perform malicious acts within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions.
In case of non-compliance with the obligations, the Supplier is entitled immediately and without prior notice to suspend the User's and third party's access to his / her profile, as well as the right to indemnity for all damages and lost profits which are a direct and immediate consequence of the non-fulfillment of the obligations under the previous subparagraph of the User. In such cases, the Contractor shall have the right to refer the matter to the competent state authorities to establish the breach.
Art.14. The user is entitled to:
- online access to the Provider, subject to the terms and conditions of access, except in circumstances beyond the control of the Provider - cases of force majeure, incidental events, problems in the global Internet network;
- online access and correction of your personal data;
- refuse to receive the goods ordered by him / her in compliance with the legal requirements / the Obligations and Contracts Act, the Consumer Protection Act.
Art.15. Upon termination of the contract, the Provider takes action to deactivate the user profile and remove the password to access the user profile.
Article 16. The user can request a deletion of his / her account at any time. In this case, the deletion is only executed after all valid applications have been executed and payment of the due price and delivery costs respectively.
Art.17. The contract between the parties shall be terminated also in the event of any of the following circumstances:
- termination of the activity by the Provider; - Suspension of maintenance of the store; - by giving one week's notice to the other party in case of non-performance of its obligations under the contract or in other cases provided for by law.
Article 18. The User is obliged to indemnify the Provider and all third parties for all damages and lost profits, including any costs and fees paid, fees paid, indemnities incurred as a result of actions brought by third parties in connection with non-fulfillment of the obligations of the User under this Agreement, violation of Bulgarian law, applicable foreign laws, present Terms and Conditions, good morals and / or Internet ethics. The user is also obliged to compensate the Provider for all damages caused by third parties to whom he / she has given his / her password using the same.
Article 19. The parties declare that if any parts of these Terms and Conditions are invalidated, this will not invalidate these Terms and Conditions, and the individual invalid clauses will be deemed to be superseded by mandatory law.
Article 20. All disputes between the parties are resolved in a spirit of understanding and goodwill. In the event that consent is not reached, any unresolved disputes arising out of, or relating to, the parties to the contract, including disputes arising out of or relating to its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes to fill gaps in the contract or its adaptation to new circumstances, will be resolved by the court in the city of Sofia.
Article 21. The written form is deemed to be met by sending an e-mail, pressing an electronic button on a content page that is filled in by the User or a field mark on the Supplier's website and the like, as long as the statement is written technically in a way that allows be reproduced.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the following terms and expressions used in these Terms and Conditions have the following meaning:
"Website / site" is a distinct place in the global Internet network accessible through its HTTP, HTTPS or other standardized protocol URL and containing files, programs, text, sound, picture, image or other materials and resources.
"Website" is an integral and distinct part of a website http://vsfashion.net/ is an e-commerce website - for the sale of goods at a distance, which are delivered after their explicit request by the User.
"User" is a physical person over 18 years of age or a legal entity registered in the Republic of Bulgaria who has agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
"User Profile" is a separate part of the site containing user information provided by the user at its registration and stored by luxurybrandsstore.com, access to the profile being made by entering a username and password. The user profile allows the User to view and edit the data entered during the registration, the Address Book entries, to access information about all their Purchase Requests from the e-commerce store to change their password.
"Username" has been selected by the User as his current e-mail address by which he is individualized in http://vsfashion.net/
A "Password" is a user-defined set of characters that, together with the user name, identifies the same and gives him the ability to make valid queries to purchase the products and services offered in http://vsfashion.net/.
"Packaging" means containers and any other fittings or materials which are capable of performing the function of containing and storing different goods offered directly to the User.
"Sales price" means the final price per piece or for a given quantity of goods or for a service including value added tax and any additional taxes and charges.
"Accidental event" is unforeseen at the time of conclusion of the contract, a circumstance of extraordinary nature, which renders its implementation objectively impossible.
"Electronic referral" is a link denoted on a particular website that allows automated forwarding to another website, information resource or object through standardized protocols.
"Information System / System" means any separate device or set of interconnected or similar devices which, in the performance of a particular program, provides, or one of the elements of which provides, an automatic data processing.
"IP Address" is a unique identifier, associate computer, website, or User resource in a way that allows it to be localized on the global Internet network.
"Commercial communications" are advertising or other communications that represent, directly or indirectly, the goods, services or reputation of a person engaging in commercial or artisanal activity or practicing a regulated profession.
"Malicious actions" are actions or omissions that violate Internet ethics or harm to persons connected to the Internet or associated networks, sending unsolicited mail (unsolicited commercial messages, spam, junk mail), flood, access to resources with foreign rights and passwords, the use of system failures for the purpose of gaining or hacking, performing actions that can be qualified as industrial espionage or sabotage, damage or destruction of systems or information crack, sending Trojan horses, or causing viruses or remote control systems to interfere with the normal work of other Internet users and associated networks, committing any action that can qualify as a crime or administrative violation under Bulgarian law or other applicable law.
The terms and conditions may be changed unilaterally by the Provider, who, after making the changes, undertakes to notify.